Welcome to my photo blog. I do not claim to be a professional photographer, or even close to that. I just love capturing the joys in life with my camera and hope to blog about the journey of developing a new talent.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hi There!

Hi. My name is Natalie and I currently reside in Idaho, you know, the state with all the potatoes. I am married to my wonderful husband and we have two little rugrats we are so proud to call our children. Thankfully my family is very supportive of my camera-happy tendencies, not to mention they are quite photogenic, and have been the prime subjects in most of my picture taking frenzies. Someday I would love to master the art of picture taking and photo editing, but for now I plan to teach myself and talk about it here. if you know what you are doing... feel free to leave comments and tips. I am very busy being mommy to my youngsters, so I expect this process to be a long one, but here is to exploring something I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment